... ... ...

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Things to Consider ...

There are a few things to think about when preparing the presentation of your science fair experiment.  You may want to ask yourself these questions:

  • Did I follow the scientific method?
  • Did I determine my hypothesis?
  • Did I test my hypothesis different ways?
  • Did I document the results that I found?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????


Here are things that judges may consider when evaluating your experiment:

  • use of scientific thought
  • creativity of approach
  • thoroughness of investigation and research
  • skill of experimental technique
  • clarity of expression in presentation and report
Think about these things when you're preparing your display and presentation.  Share what you learned as you went through the process of experimenting!  Even if the experiment didn't turn out as you thought it might. :-)

*************************************************
The big event where we get to see everyone's experiments is right around the corner!  Hopefully everyone will be finishing up their projects over the long weekend coming up.

Remember to enjoy the process of your science fair project!
There is so much to learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question - we'll reply or contact you as soon as we can.